Thank you for your interest in applying to LCCS. The following procedures will help you know what to expect throughout the admissions process:
1. Create an Application Account by using this link.
2. Submit the Online Application You will need: - birth certificate - immunization records (or religious exemption form requested from Admissions Office) - application fee (paid by debit/credit card) - pastor’s email address - previous teacher, principal, or counselor email address - most recent report card or achievement test or homeschool evaluation - school transcript (grades 9-12) - IEP, CER, or NORA (if applicable) - UM® information sheet or 4-Day information sheet (if applicable)
3. Intake Testing (grades K-12) All students applying for grades K through 12 are required to complete intake testing. This testing takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
4. Family/Principal Interview (grades K-12) or Early Childhood OrientationA family/principal interview is held with each new applicant in grades K-12 and their family. Early Childhood families must attend orientation. This interview/orientation is to discuss acceptance, any concerns, and pertinent information for the upcoming school year.
5. Enrollment ProcessUpon acceptance, a ParentsWeb account needs to be set up and Online Enrollment packet needs to be submitted. You will receive instructions to complete this step at the family/principal interview or orientation. You will need to know the following information to complete the enrollment process: - how to access your personal email account - email address and phone number for two emergency contacts (in addition to parents/guardians) - email address and phone number for two individuals authorized to pick up your student (in addition to parents/guardians) - student’s medical information (insurance, allergies, prescriptions, etc.) - student’s vehicle and drivers license information o bank account information or credit card to set up tuition payments
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Diane Dissmore at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 717-556-0711 ext. 214.